: Accounting & Administrative Assistant
Manager of Finance & Administration
Chicago, Illinois, USA
The Global FoodBanking Network
(GFN) works to alleviate hunger and malnutrition by accelerating the development of food banks around the world. Founded in 2006, GFN connects more than 800 food banks in 30 countries, spanning six continents, that together serve 9 million people annually.
GFN is seeking an experienced individual for 24 hours per week to assist with accounting and administrative functions.
Description of Duties / Responsibilities:
- Prepare check requests, record and process accounts payable
- Enter monthly general journal entries
- Review staff expense reports, tie receipts, assure adherence to policy
- Assist in month-end closing
- Bank Reconciliations
- Maintain office supplies inventory
- General office administration
- Other duties as assigned
- Associates degree or higher – Emphasis on Accounting preferred
- Minimum of 2 years in a similar role
- QuickBooks Online
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to think critically and work independently.
- Highly organized
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
and please include the job title in the subject.
The Global FoodBanking Network embraces a philosophy that recognizes and values diversity. Its goal is to attract, develop and retain a talented, diverse workforce in a culture where all employees will contribute to their fullest potential.